A Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP) guides the process for improving student learning. The following objectives were developed by a team of school staff, parents, community members and Board of Education members.
- Develop a comprehensive system to infuse technology into the K-12 curriculum and the learning community.
- Improve the achievement of every student through comprehensive teaching and learning programs
- Improve student reading achievement so that all students are reading at or above grade level.
- Continue to evaluate and revise district curriculum to meet knowledge and performance standards.
- Provide staff, instructional support and facilities for all students in accordance with "desirable" standards.
It will be the work of building-wide Focus Groups to collaborate on achieving building-wide goals. These Focus Groups will meet to collaboratively develop strategies and action plans that will relate to specific areas of the CSIP.