Board of Education Goals
- We will implement the Superintendent Evaluation Tool.
- We will create a district scorecard.
- We will participate in the development of a Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP).
- We will ensure the financial stability of the district for future generations by maintaining a minimum 18% balance in the operating funds each year and future years.
- We will review Board Policy and make appropriate changes based on recommendations and feedback.
- We will continue to support decision that are student centered and data driven, while maintaining transparency.
- We will create an environment of cooperation where all stakeholders have a voice.